Sometime you wish that there should be some style to your blog images like drop shadow or borders. In this simple tutorial i will teach you to how to add border around your post images in blogger using few simple CSS Code. Lets do it!
How To Add Border Around Blog Images?
1. Go to Blogger > Template > Edit Html
2. Now search for ]]></b:skin>
3. Copy/Paste the following code just above ]]></b:skin>
border:1px solid #e3e3e3;
4. Save the template and you are done.
5. Make following changes to change style, color or size of the border.
- Increase 1px to increase the width of border
- change solid to dotted or dashed to change style of border
- Replace #e3e3e3 to change border color
- Remove border-radius: 10px; to remove the radius around the corners